Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Resort! Resort! Resort!

Woo hoo!!! Lilly's 2009 Resort Line is up! Now, I always like to see things in person before I come to a final conclusion on my favorites, but I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw these - they are Lilly Shift Dress Christmas ornaments!!! TOO CUTE!
While we are on the subject of Lilly shifts, I loved this one from the Resort line:

And finally, if you are still in search of appropriate footwear for an election returns celebration, check out these shoes . . . Sorry, Obama supporters - Looks like Lilly is a Republican: Happy shopping! I can't wait until our store gets in the new stuff so I can check it out in person.

4 comments:

Muffy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Cathy said...

Wow, those are gorgeous shoes, even though I am pretty sure that I'll be watching the returns in my jammies. The whole collection is beautiful; I sure wish that a trip to a resort was in my future!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

just found your blog! and im definitely getting those little ornaments!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Cute!