Wednesday, December 10, 2008

At last!!! Christmas cards out the door!

Sigh. I am so relieved - I just dropped 100+ Christmas cards in the mailbox! I didn't think I would ever get them out the door. They've been sitting on the desk half finished for two weeks! We traveled to Chapel Hill this past weekend for a dear sorority sister's wedding, and then I hosted my book club (dinner for 11 ladies, plus a cookie exchange) the night after we got home, so there simply hasn't been any time. Finally, last night I sat down and knocked out the rest (well, except for a few stragglers that Mr. Belle hasn't given me the addresses for). Now I feel like I can breathe a little bit. The decorations are up, the cards are out, and the shopping is almost finished! We leave to go back to North Carolina on the 20th to spend Christmas with my family, so time is running short.

I just learned yesterday that I think we are going to the Carolina bowl game in Charlotte on the 27th. Now, the question is, what to wear?? I'm trying to hunt down a Vineyard Vines UNC headband online (clearly, it's not a big item out here in the midwest), but I am struggling mightily. Whatever I wear, I want to wear my new silver Tory Burch Revas with it. Any good suggestions for cute Carolina wear?? I'm tired of all my stuff . . .

No comments: