Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hellooooo, Gorgeous!!


Oh, dear. I just had to email Mr. Belle and tell him I've been naughty. So very, very naughty. Rue La La's Kate Spade boutique opened this morning, and they had the oh so beautiful hot pink Tarrytown Quinn bag (ret. $395) for an amazing $178!!!! Needless to say, Santa is sending it to my house - hot pink with navy polka dot trim? It had Carolina Belle written all over it. I hope that Mr. Belle won't give me a lump of coal in my stocking, but some deals are just too good to pass up . . . Soooo, get thee to Rue La La ASAP! There are still some cute bags left (and some darling shoes).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So jealous! I had the very same bag in my checkout and did not complete...felt guilty, now feel jealousy! :)

Carolina Belle said...

My finger was hovering over the "submit" button, and I just bit my lip and bought it! I just got the shipping notice yesterday - I can't wait for it to come!

Muffy said...

Isn't RLL amazing?? I LOVE IT!